EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICY:
Agape Distributors, LLC Return Policy (for SweetPro, Redmond Naturals, and any brand carried)
In an effort to ensure quality control and satisfaction, we offer the following return policy on any product distributed by Agape via internet or phone order or drop-shipped under the following conditions:
- You must contact our office (Lisa Rasmussen• 303-905-3926) for a return authorization within 30 days of receipt of the product. Please contact Agape Distributors for a return authorization before providing credit to your clients. Agape Distributors believes that product education may be a better resource for your clients than immediately returning the product.
- The product must be returned in new condition; no evidence of animal eating, tampering, etc. If the product is not in new/ready-to-sell condition when returned, a deduction will be made in the refund amount, according to the sole discretion of Agape Distributors.
- Returned products may incur a 15% restocking fee, according to the sole discretion of Agape Distributors.
- Original shipping fees will not be refunded and customer must pay the return shipping cost, except in the case of defective merchandise.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Golden, Colorado 80401 USA