SweetPro NON-Molasses Elk Blocks are designed for essential fortification of elk and deer requirements for Vitamins A, D & E, plus protein, calcium, phosphorus and trace elements including selenium.
This unique, patented formula consists of fermented grains (barley malt, oats, wheat and flax), yeast, live enzymes, probiotics, prebiotics and diatomaceous earth to improve overall animal health.
Sold in 225 lb lick tubs and in bulk.
All our SweetPro products break from the tradition of molasses blocks, and provide your livestock with healthier supplements that help their digestive systems perform at their natural best.
The benefits from our blends of ingredients and advanced processes, supports animals that grow stronger, faster and avoid many of the health problems with which cattle, bison, elk, goat horse, sheep and yak owners traditionally have struggled.
The result is healthier animals, better profitability, feed cost savings, less wasted labor and lower overhead. SweetPro products give you a simpler approach to managing your livestock and your business, through better feed supplement science.
1. SweetPro blocks use Condensed Distillers Solubles with much higher protein and nearly 10 times the fat as molasses, plus enhanced aroma and palatability.
2. Energy in SweetPro blocks comes from complex carbohydrates instead of the simple sugars of molasses. This supports resistance to digestive disruption from sugar and starch (No Negative Associative Effect – NAE) digestion on the microbial populations which digest fiber in the rumen, keeping rumen pH high for health support.
3. Supported overall digestion and excellent feed efficiency with SweetPro’s fermentation feed ingredients, rich in yeasts and volatile organic acids that support rumen fermentation.
In SweetPro blocks, there’s virtually no starch or sugar and minimal NSC (non-structural carbohydrate). Instead, the focus is on complex (structural) carbohydrate and high by-pass protein value in the distiller’s grain carrier. We then emphasize a top quality vitamin and mineral package with complex organic trace minerals to maximize bioavailability. Your cattle not only get the extra benefit of the supplement’s ingredients, but they also get up to 25% more out of the rest of their feed.
4. The safe, protein sources of SweetPro blocks include high rumen by pass ingredients to give calves, cows, bulls and goats an extra boost. No Urea in any of the SweetPro products.
5. SweetPro blocks are fortified with Vitamins A, D and E, and a balanced blend of chelated trace minerals, to supplement lower quality hay, straw and stover.
Increased milk production
Improved herd health
Improved feed conversion/efficiency
Contains Diatomaceous Earth
How to Feed:
Daily intake will vary depending on forage quality and nutritional needs. Expected daily intake is 1-1.5lbs per head per day. There may be a load period whereby elk will fill in their nutritional gaps, but should level out after one or two tubs. If consumption remains high switch to the Elk Tub (II) to decrease consumption. Consumption levels vary depending on the time of year, age of animal, weight and body condition and forage conditions
Have one lick block available for 30 head of elk or deer, and available in more than one location. Place away from water source. Tubs can be space fed. Place the appropriate number of tubs with the desired group of elk/deer assuming a consumption rate of 1-1.5 lbs. of product per day. For example, if the tubs are expected to last for 7 days, then don’t place new tubs in pasture or feeding area until this day has been reached. The product will stay in the animal’s system for multiple days even after the feed is gone.
CAUTION: Contains 600 ppm copper • DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP • Do not use in association with another feed containing supplemental selenium
Ingredients, Guaranteed Analysis, Brochure: