All-natural HealthyCoat liquid feed supplement is a highly digestible source of Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids, Vitamin E and Lecithin, fortified with Niacin, Biotin and Vitamin B12, with no artificial preservatives. Due to the lack of freshness and feed processing, the nutrients found in HealthyCoat are often lacking in a horse’s diet. These Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids cannot be produced by the horse and must come from the outside source.
In HealthyCoat, the highest quality available Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids are preserved due to their unique mechanical extraction process. This method uses low temperatures and no chemicals. Obvious symptoms of fatty acid deficiency are dry skin, weak hooves, dull hair, lack of vitality, poor health or condition.
HealthyCoat has been proven to promote optimum health and decrease fatty acid deficiency. University studies revealed this natural product improved horses’ aerobic intensity and extended their anaerobic threshold, necessary for highly demanding activities and competition. Muscle glycogen storage, which helped maintain muscle stamina, was significantly higher. Lactating and gestating mares also out-performed their counterparts.
- Rich in Omega 3 and 6 Essential Fatty Acids
- Safe, all-natural source of vitamins and lecithin.
- Promotes glossy hair coat; enhances skin while helping maintain hoof condition
- Apple flavored for palatability
- Aids in the maintenance of healthy joints
- Fed at higher rates HealthyCoat works as a safe weight builder
- Easily digested and slowly metabolized-will provide a consistent level of healthy “controlled energy”
- Helps maintain the immune system
- Aids in digestion and the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, A,D, E and K
- Ideal for hot weather feeding and keeping your animal cool
- Reduces digestion problems that may lead to colic
- Great for body conditions, sale, or show prep
How to Feed:
Shake gently, settling may occur. For top dressing grain, start gradually 1 to 4 oz. for average adult horse. With active horses or maximum response for difficult skin and coat needs you may feed up to 8 oz.
Mechanically extracted soybean and flax seed oil, Lecithin, Niacin supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement, natural and artificial apple flavors, mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E as a preservative).
Total fatty acids/crude fat, minimum 98%
Unsaponiflable matter. maximum 2.1%
Insoluble impurities. maximum 1.0%
Free fatty acids. maximum 0.50%
Vitamin E minimum 250 IU/lb.
Niacin. minimum 34,000 mcg/lb.
Biotin. minimum 5,000 mcg/lb.
Vitamin B12 minimum 337 mcg/lb.
Moisture maximum 0.50%
Linoleic acid. min. (Omega 6 fatty acid) 50%
Linolenic acid. min. (Omega 3 fatty acid) 7%
HealthyCoat Equine Brochure