Magnum blocks (30% protein) are an important part of the SweetPro “stage of growth” series. Designed for the essential fortification of brood cow, stocker cattle and goats on range, pasture or dry lot. This NON-molasses tub provides vitamins A, D & E, plus protein, calcium, phosphorus and trace elements including selenium. NPN is NOT urea, rather, we use ammonium sulfate and biuret.
Magnum “the stopper” at 30% protein is designed to stop overconsumption when forage quality is very poor or limited.
This unique, patented formula consists of fermented grains (barley malt, oats, wheat and flax), yeast, live enzymes, dried distiller’s grain, and probiotics and prebiotics to improve animal health, and weight gain.
Sold in 250lb tubs or bulk.
All our SweetPro products break from the tradition of molasses blocks, and provide your livestock with healthier supplements that help their digestive systems perform at their natural best.
The benefits from our blends of ingredients and advanced processes, supports animals that grow stronger, faster and avoid many of the health problems with which cattle, bison, elk, goat, horse, sheep and yak owners traditionally have struggled.
The result is healthier animals, better profitability, feed cost savings, less wasted labor and lower overhead. SweetPro products give you a simpler approach to managing your livestock and your business, through better feed supplement science.
1. SweetPro blocks use Condensed Distillers Solubles with much higher protein and nearly 10 times the fat as molasses, plus enhanced aroma and palatability.
2. Energy in SweetPro blocks comes from complex carbohydrates instead of the simple sugars of molasses. This supports resistance to digestive disruption from sugar and starch (No Negative Associative Effect, NAE) digestion on the microbial populations which digest fiber in the rumen, keeping rumen pH high for health support.
3. Supported overall digestion and excellent feed efficiency with SweetPro’s fermentation feed ingredients, rich in yeasts and volatile organic acids that support rumen fermentation.
In SweetPro blocks, there’s virtually no starch or sugar and minimal NSC (non-structural carbohydrate). Instead, the focus is on complex (structural) carbohydrate and high by-pass protein value in the distiller’s grain carrier. We then emphasize a top quality vitamin and mineral package with complex organic trace minerals to maximize bioavailability. Your cattle not only get the extra benefit of the supplement’s ingredients, but they also get up to 25% more out of the rest of their feed.
4. The safe, protein sources of SweetPro blocks include high rumen by pass ingredients to give calves, cows, bulls and goats an extra boost. No Urea in any of the SweetPro products.
5. SweetPro blocks are fortified with Vitamins A, D and E, and a balanced blend of chelated trace minerals, to supplement lower quality hay, straw and stover.
Stronger, growthier calves
Improved breedback & conception
Improved overall health
How to Feed:
Daily intake will vary depending on forage quality and nutritional needs. Expected range of consumption is .35 to 1.35 per head per day.
There may an adaption period whereby animals will fill in their nutritional gaps, but should level out after one or two tubs. If consumption is too low step down to the Super 25 or FiberMate 20. Consumption levels vary depending on the time of year, age of animal, weight and body condition of the animal and forage conditions.
One tub per 25 head of animals. Place away from water source. Tubs can be space fed. Place the appropriate number of tubs with the desired group of cattle assuming a consumption rate of 1-1.5 lbs. of product per day. For example, if the tubs are expected to last 7 days, then don’t place new tubs in pasture or feeding area until this day has been reached. The product will stay in the animal’s system for multiple days even after the feed is gone.
CAUTION: Contains 600 ppm copper • DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP • Do not use in association with another feed containing supplemental selenium.
Crude Protein, Min. 30.00%
NPN Max (AS) 15.00%
Crude Fat, Min. 3.00%
Crude Fiber, Max. 5.50%
ADF Fiber, Max 8.50%
Calcium (Ca), Min. 1.55%
Calcium (Ca), Max. 2.00%
Phosphorus (P), Min. 1.40%
Salt (NaCl), Min. 12.00%
Salt (NaCl), Max. 13.30%
Magnesium (Mg), Min. 4.00%
Potassium (K), Min. 1.00%
Sulfur (S), Min. 1.75%
Copper (Cu), Min. 600 ppm
Selenium (Se), Min. 5 ppm
Zinc (Zn), Min 1,000 ppm
Iron (Fe), Min. 400 ppm
Manganese (Mn), Min. 750 ppm
Iodine (I), Min. 8 ppm
Cobalt (Co), Min. 4 ppm
Omega 3 fatty acid, Min.
Vitamin A, Min 100,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D, Min 20,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E, Min 80 IU/lb
Guaranteed Analysis, All SweetPro Products: